I'm getting really nervous about all these upcoming doctor's appointments... "female exam" on the 18th, physical on the 19th, and the specialist in Charlottesville on the 23rd. This is what we had decided to do... and it just feels more real now... but also more scary. There's the very real possibility now of getting that definitive "No, it's impossible." But we're really hoping that with some medications, it will be possible!
(His online resume is still in the works, so it won't show it now.)
I thought it was a brilliant idea. I also made one for work to put on the back of our business cards and advertising we do there to take people to our website AND I made one for Jensen Home Staging. I'm going to start working on that again. It's been a while. These are my new business cards.
-Jen




No comments:
Post a Comment