I am sick. So sick. I don't even feel very bad. But you would think I'd escaped from a crazy ward if you looked at me. I have gone through more than one box of tissues since yesterday. My nose is raw from said tissues. My chest hurts from coughing. My ears sound plugged up from blowing my nose. And my sinuses are soooo full of snot and inflammation that my right eye has been squeezing itself shut and watering all day. I looked like I'd been crying, I sounded like a man, and my makeup was completely smeared. Yum. So anyway, people at work kept making me feel bad about "contaminating" them... So I went to the doctor over my lunch break. It's just a virus, but he prescribed a narcotic cough syrup and a z-pack in case this junk decides to set up shop in my lungs. I get bronchitis often in winter months. So anyway, I went to Target Pharmacy after work... and realized Ferguson had only mailed my health insurance card, but not my prescription card (which are separate this year, unlike ever before). Ugh. So, they didn't get it straightened out with the insurance company until 8:54, when they called to tell me I can pick it up tomorrow... yay. I hope I can sleep well tonight.
Oh, and I'm now the go-to Excel person at work. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment